The format for the District Science Fair is changing this year. Please stay tuned as more information becomes available.
The Central Okanagan School District is excited to introduce a new and improved webpage for all students, teachers, administrators, and volunteers participating in the 2015-2016 Science Fair.
This website will help you to create an amazing & successful science fair project:
1. If you are a student:
a) Non-competitive (grades K-5): start here
b) Competitive (grades 6-12): start here
2. If you are a sponsor teacher: start here
3. If you want to be a judge: start here
4. If you are a gold ribbon winner and want to register for the Regional Science Fair: start here
5. If you want to see pictures of former winners: start here
Science Fair will allow you to:
- Deepen your learning around a chosen focus area that you are passionate about
- Demonstrate the Attributes of a Learner (Thinker, Learner, Collaborator, Contributor, and Innovator)
- Integrate mathematics, science, reading, writing, and technology all in one project